Friday 20 February 2015

Herbs and white clay obsession

I have an obsession for herbs. I consume jamu for my internal health, I use lulur on my skin and I treat my hair with herbs. Oh, I sometimes bath with herb too!

I want to keep my products natural because besides Sebamed and Hada Labo, I have no faith in other drugstore brands.

I would like to share on these natural products I am using and have used, try them because they are not only effective, they are also cheap!


I introduce you a Malaysian product: Tabloq - a white clay multipurpose product for the skin (you can also drink it!) I swear by this. It treats my skin, it's cooling, and it's so pure you can't smell a thing!



These were my jamu from Malaysia. The purple one helped me to have less vagina discharge while the blue one helped me to have fuller breasts. I discontinued consuming them because I am always trying new ones and currently, I am consuming Harum Malam.


This is my bath herb powder from Indonesia! It smells yummy and softens my skin but you will sweat a lot so drink up! I usually do the bath after my period. It cleans and freshens the vagina.

This is my lulur powder, also from Indonesia. It smells good and it's great because it's handy, but I dislike the texture so I will discontinue it.


Finally, I used to wash my hair with shikakai powder. I bought it from an Indian store. I don't like the smell and it was messy to do it on my own so I discontinued it. I am now using Chinese herbal shampoo from Miracle Hair Expert salon. It's very expensive :(


No comments:

Post a Comment